19 May WEEK 1: BE BRAVE, Your INNER ROCKSTAR is a HERO
Be Brave in your daily life.
One of the most detrimental things that we can do is “see” ourselves in a certain way. If we see ourselves in a negative way, we often become that vision. This week we challenge you to BE BRAVE with the vision you have for yourself. It’s time to refresh your story. One where you’re the hero. The first step is understanding and becoming comfortable with your authenticity. Being your true authentic self is often times one of the hardest things to do. Next, visualize!
Once you are brave enough to see yourself in the light in which you deserve, you will be much more likely to honor the vision you have given yourself. I once heard someone say, “you are what you did yesterday.” So what does that mean? It means that if you slept in, skipped breakfast and forgot to honor your body with movement yesterday, you might fall into that pattern again. We're creatures of habit. We have to be brave enough to step outside our comfort zone to pivot into the direction of our vision. As you begin this journey, find a piece of paper and write your vision on it. Fold it up and put it in your wallet. Open it up when you need a reminder.
It takes a courageous spirit to stay on top of your vision!
Your vision could be anything. But ours is this:
- Honor my body with movement
- Gift my mind with rest
- Nourish my body with whole, home-cooked foods
- Do Good. Be Good.
A few tips to keep your vision alive:
- Set reminders on your phone with your favorite mantras, vision statements or quotes.
- Find a partner in crime. Keep each other accountable and remind each other of your purpose when you struggle to stay on track.
- Keep a journal and write everything down. Keep track of your meals, workouts and how you feel each day.
- Share with the community! Post about your vision and hashtag #poundtour and #riseoftherebel and watch the love and support pour in!
GOOD LUCK! We can't wait to travel this Road to your inner REBEL with you!