04 Apr How To: Keep Calm and Carry On
Fewer skills are more vital these days than packing the perfect carry on! Lately, we've been traveling a lot and we've nailed down our carry-on essentials from beauty products to playlists! This week, a few of us from HQ are traveling to Kholn, Germany to attend of of the biggest fitness conventions in the world - FIBO! As we get ready for our big trip, we thought we'd share our go-to carry on list, guaranteed to make any flight (or trip) as stress-free as possible.
- Airplanes = low humidity. Low humidity = dry skin, mouth and dehydration. Solution? Bring water, wipes and mist!
- We always bring a water bottle when we fly. No issues with airport security and you can fill up in one of the many airport water fountains.
- Wake up your tired, dry skin with a blast of moisture. Use Pacifica Moisture Energizing Wipes right before you depart for a burst of energy and fresh new skin.
- For super long flights we'll bring along our trusty friend, Amore Pacific Facial Spray. Mist some on anytime you feel dry. Just make sure your neighbor doesn't get a shower in the process.
- Also, don't forget your chap stick!!
Get Creative in the Clouds:
- There's just something about being tucked away in the clouds that gets our creative juices flowing. Make sure you have a pen and paper handy so you can write it all down!
- Notebook and pen
- A good read. Here's what we're reading.
Get Comfy and Zone Out:
- There will always be a crying baby. We try and find simple ways to zone out and relax, even when our surroundings are chaotic.
Last but not least - don't forget to bring snacks!!! We never travel without a few KIND Bars and an apple.