Join us for an unforgettable 2-days training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND Unplugged classes. Prerequisites: Must be 18+ years old.
This is a virtual training led through a Zoom video conference. To best promote Pro success, it is recommended that participants attend a training in a language they are fluent in. Active participation, including the ability to communicate in the training’s listed language, and video presence are required for licensure.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Immerse yourself in a POUND Unplugged interactive class experience
- Learn about the physical and mental health benefits that support the POUND Unplugged class
- Uncover the POUND Unplugged Formula: Ripstix, element + positions, class design, choreography, and coaching
- Break down 5 tracks of choreography and the tools for leading rhythmic breathing exercises and guided meditations
- Identify strategies to promote class results, membership, and success
- Discover the tools that will support your POUND Unplugged Pro license and career inside POUND’s Instructor platform, The Label - exclusive resources + tools available only to licensed Pros.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Unplugged class
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Unplugged Training Guide*, a set of Ripstix, and permission to ROCK! Be on the lookout for an email with a link to order your INCLUDED pair of training Ripstix (depending on your registration date, this email will come 29 days before your training date).
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND Unplugged as an official Unplugged Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides Pros with all the tools + resources needed to build, teach and promote their classes, including monthly new releases of choreography, instructor tools, and opportunities for continued education
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND® Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.7
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
Interested but want to learn more? Join us for a live virtual session with one of our ICONs (master trainers) for a sample master class and an inside look into the training experience and program, followed by a Q+A session. https://poundfit.com/master-class
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Training participants must be 18+
***Membership to POUND Unplugged content on The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.