In need of workout playlist that will keep you on your toes for a full hour? Have no fear, we’ve compiled this month’s HOT LIST for you–it’s MUSIC MONDAY!
There’s a perfect mix of hip hop, indie, dubstep, and fusion that will get you movin’, groovin’, and POUNDIN’ your little heart out!
We love this playlist for our #HITtheSTREET workouts like running, hiking, cycling, dancing, or power-mopping the house (yes, we do that). Get ready to fall in LOVE at first LISTEN, POUND Posse!
1. Talk About It – Erik Hassle
2. Finders Keepers – Miriam Bryant
3. Smile – Galantis
4. I Wanna Get Better – Bleachers
5. Life ‘Round Here ft. Angel Haze – Ellie Goulding
6. Somebody Loves You – Betty Who
7. Wasting My Young Years – London Grammar
8. Crown – Angel Haze
9. Stranger – Skrillex
10. Burial ft. Pusha T – Yogi
11. Out Among the Stars – Johnny Cash
12. I’m Only Joking – Kongos
13. You Know You Like It – Aluna George
14. Don’t Wait – Mapei
15. Run Boy Run – Woodkid
What’s your favorite song from this month’s lineup? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! You might see a couple of these poppin’ up as Poundtracks, too, so keep your eyes peeled!’
Love, beats, and HITtheStreets,
The POUND Girls