1. What’s your coffee order?
Decaf hazelnut coffee w/ a little stevia and milk!
2. If you could only eat ONE food for the rest of your life… what would it be?
Cantaloupe! Good for you and sweet!
3. Give us three words that people use to describe your class?
Therapeutic, Entertaining, and Challenging!
4. Tell us the best advice you’ve ever received.
It’s simple but I always have to remind myself to RISE ABOVE IT!
5. Three songs currently on repeat?
I can’t stop listening to:
6. Spirit animal?
7. What is your personal rule?
The Golden Rule: treat others as you’d like to be treated.
8. Currently reading?
Gone Girl. Loving it!
9. What are you currently app-sessed with?
As far as apps go, not really anything. I try not to stay on my phone too much when there is life happening all around me! Although, I’m about to invest in an Apple Watch so I’m sure I’ll become app-sessed with that! It’s going to be perfect for Master Trainings! I can control the music from my watch!!! WOOHOO! So stoked!
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
The BRAVO Channel! Real Housewives all the way baby!
11. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive…
I’d choose the one and only Amelia Earhart. I have so many questions to ask.
12. Give us your best POUND pickup line 😉
Wow this is difficult — I have many!
“When I POUND, I like to POUND with a lot of people… How about you?”
“Have YOU been POUNDed by me yet? No? You’re missing out!”
“When I POUND, I POUND HARD!”
… OK that’s enough…
13. Who is your hero?
My mother and father (I consider them a unit! A whole!). I am truly blessed to have such inspirational, supportive parents. Even through all the nasty storms and bumpy roads, they have prevailed and will always be my heroes. Doug and Terran, thank you! (Where are the tissues?)
14. What did you have for dinner last night?
Chicken tamales with honey drizzled on top. My favorite!
15. A list of things you can always find in your gym bag:
- Ripstix (duh)
- Cherry Chapstick
- change of comfy clothes
- a KIND bar
- hand sanitizer (usually from Bath and Body Works)
- bottle of water
16. What’s your statement workout piece?
Well, besides my awesome POUND apparel, probably my tattoos. I can’t think of any other accessory or statement piece I wear that better represents me! Even when I workout!
17. Thrift stop, boutique, or mall?
Boutique! I love the warm atmosphere in boutiques. The smell of unique candles welcoming you in… I could wonder around boutiques for hours!! Knick knacks for days! They’re still current, yet gives you that authentic vibe. There’s a little store in Topanga Canyon called Kingfisher Road that is probably my favorite boutique right now.
18. If you had to listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
19. What is your favorite part about being a Master Pro?
Getting to meet new people! Yes, traveling is so much fun (a close second) and teaching new instructors POUND (my fitness soulmate) is surreal — but simply meeting new people and being able to spend the day getting to know them is such a high for me.
20. Complete this sentence: The POUND Community…
completes me. They had me at hello. To me, you’re perfect. Nobody puts the POUND Community in a corner! Cue dance music… I’ll lift every single one of you up in the air!! That’s love!