12 Dec Reindeer Poop Protein Balls
They might look like poop, but they don't smell like it! Grab our festive holiday protein ball recipe below - we call them Reindeer Poop! These protein nuggets are filled with delicious, whole ingredients that are naturally sweet and act as both a post-workout snack and a holiday treat! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 1C Medjool Dates
- 1C almonds
- 2T unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ C unsweetened coconut flakes (reserve at least 1 T for rolling)
- pinch of sea salt
- 10 drops vanilla extract
- 3 T vanilla almond milk
- Put 1 – 2 T of coconut flakes aside.
- Place dates in the food processor and process until they are combined.
- Add in almonds, cocoa powder, coconut flakes and sea salt. Process until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and almond milk. Process until combined!
- Remove from the food processor and roll into 1 inch balls. Roll each ball into the coconut flakes (give them an extra chop before).
- Store in a container, keep in the fridge and enjoy for up to two weeks!