27 Oct Tricky Treats: Vampire Bark
This Halloween - lure your next victim into the kitchen with this Vampire Bark recipe… (ok, ok we couldn’t resist).
It’s a TREAT without any Tricks!
- 1 C pomegranate seeds
- 9 oz bittersweet dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 T sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxpaper
- Melt your chocolate -- either double boil it (boil water in a saucepan and melt the chocolate in a separate bowl above it) or throw it in the microwave for 30 second increments until melty!
- Scrape chocolate mixture evenly onto the baking sheet and create a rectangle shape about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and sea salt.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes