26 Aug Quick Recipe: Protein Balls
Looking for a quick grab-and-go post workout protein boost?! We've got the perfect, tasty solution!
To make POUND Protein Balls, you'll need:
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Scoop Organic Vegan Protein Powder (Life's Basics)
- 1/4 Coconut Flakes (thinly sliced)
- 2 Tablespoon Cacao
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Raw Organic Agave Nectar
- 1/8 Cup H20
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla extract
Now, you're ready to whip up your PROTEIN BALLS!
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, excluding the FINELY chopped coconut, in a mixing bowl. Mix until blended.
- Get your hands dirty-- form mixture into palm-sized balls and roll until solid.
- Dip your Protein Balls in a small bowl of finely chopped coconut powder.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and store until you're ready to take your Balls on the road 🙂
Can't wait to hear what you think!
The POUND Girls