How-to: Triplet Inside-Out Ponytail
- Section off the top half of your hair and secure with a rubberband. This is where your Inside-Out Pony will start.
- Pull the rubberband out slightly to loosen. Gently part the hair, creating a space to flip the pony up and through. Tighten.
- Grab another layer of hair from either side (like a french braid) and add to the flipped ponytail. Secure thicker ponytail with another rubberband.
- Repeat step 2, gently creating a space to flip the ponytail up and through.
- Grab the rest of the loose hair into a final pony and secure with a rubberband. Do one final flip and TADA! You have a Triplet Inside-Out Pony!
Step by step photos below!