POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 15,000 instructors teaching classes across 70 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the CEO and executive team while managing the daily office operations and helping to cultivate our unique company culture.
You will be responsible for assisting the CEO in creating an environment that encompasses the POUND lifestyle and brand image, as well as providing general administrative support with scheduling, travel coordination, and project planning, as well as facilitating a fun, efficient, and highly productive work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage CEO’s calendar, including the scheduling of meetings, offsite appointments, and conference calls
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel-related meetings as needed
- Regularly meet with the CEO to review ongoing project statuses and upcoming meetings/events as well as discuss future goals and initiatives
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile AMEX monthly statements
- Occasionally assist CEO with personal errands & miscellaneous requests
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast paced office
- Report and work to fix/resolve all equipment and facility issues, repairs or inquiries
- Organize and schedule offices meetings, appointments, and manage company calendars and conference room booking process.
- Accept and deliver all mail, packages and food deliveries.
- Oversee the office technology and communication systems and support providers
- Foster our company culture through planning and executing incredible internal and external events such as weekly workouts, company celebrations, company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, and other special projects
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies
- Organize and assist with new team member onboarding orientation
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and team
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Workplace experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant and/or office manager
- A magnetic personality, sense of humor, get-it-done attitude, and high level of ownership.
- Resilient, and easily adaptable to change.
- Self motivated, professional and able to problem solve independently.
- Stellar project manager that sees things through to completion.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct office related errands, source vendors and set-up events.
We are looking for an eager, passionate individual to join our growing marketing team as our Marketing Intern! Our ideal candidate is someone who loves storytelling, social media, is creative and thoughtful when interacting with our online communities and is a rockstar at building relationships.
As a Marketing Intern, you will work on a variety of marketing projects, including public relations campaigns, brand marketing, social media activations and other digital marketing related duties.
Role & Responsibilities
- Helping with the organization of the department
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collaborate with the team on marketing initiatives, including content calendars
- Assist in e-commerce and merchandise needs
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from digital and social marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating social & digital content for blog posts, email communications and social channels
- Assist on photoshoots, events and marketing activations (both live and online)
- Monitor social channels to identify content trends and engage with the pulse of the POUND community
Experience & Skills
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You have a love for storytelling
- You’re a self-starter and a problem solver
- You’re a creative out-of-the-box thinker