POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 20,000 instructors teaching classes across 94 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
Our marketing department is seeking a rockstar Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! You should have a strong knowledge of the social and digital landscape, thrive in collaborative environments, love data and (ideally) have a passion for fitness.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in creating and managing content throughout web, email, and social media platforms to attract new fans and drive engagement with current fans
- Actively engage with POUND’s community and maintain a consistent level responsiveness through all social platforms (organic + paid)
- Assist with scheduling email communications and blog posts
- Create performance reports for all digital efforts with key insights and learnings to help inform future strategies and improve user experience throughout all platforms
- Regularly conduct market research of our industry, our audience and the platforms and channels we’re using
- Support the team by keeping an eye out for bloggers, YouTubers, and social media influencers who the team should know about
- Assist with other marketing-related tasks as needed.
Experience & Skills
- Min 1 year of experience in Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Be able to multitask and self manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest.
- Understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Familiar with WordPress
- Familiar with Hubspot or similar CRM software
- Basic skills in Creative Cloud Apps is a PLUS! (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the fitness industry is a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with subject line MARKETING COORDINATOR // [your name].
The Graphic Designer is a rockstar creative and detail oriented designer who works collaboratively with the marketing team producing compelling content, marketing materials and experiences through design, video and photography.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create all emails, web assets, brand materials and training materials
- Create social content including designed assets, moving graphics, treated photos, gifs, and video content
- Ensures that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image
- Organize creative assets for collaborative use
- Upload all email designs to Hubspot (CRM tool) to prep for email routing + scheduling
- Retouch and edit photos, as needed
- Assist in organizing and concepting, styling and (in some occasions) photographing content shoots
- Assist in apparel design as needed
- Assist marketing team in concepting and designing event experiences and activations
- Work in conjunction with Sr. Brand Manager to concept and create holistic campaigns and content
- Work closely with Sr. Brand Manager and assist with additional marketing tasks as needed
- Help develop ongoing brand guidelines
Experience & Skills
- 1-2+ years of experience in design, branding, marketing, creative or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Proficient in Creative Cloud Apps (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom etc.)
- Knowledge of video production including shooting and editing footage (Adobe Premiere)
- Portfolio that demonstrates design skills and aesthetic that aligns with our brand
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple projects, and manage time and workflow in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the fitness industry a plus
Who You Are:
- You have a love for brands and the stories they tell
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You have experience across multiple platforms and disciplines, but never lose sight of the big picture
- You’re a good listener and take feedback in a positive manner, looking to grow
- You have a great eye and impeccable attention to detail
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected] with subject line GRAPHIC DESIGNER // [your name].