POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 20,000 instructors teaching classes across 94 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
The Graphic Designer is a rockstar creative and detail oriented designer who works collaboratively with the marketing team producing compelling content, marketing materials and experiences through design, video and photography.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create all emails, web assets, brand materials and training materials
- Create social content including designed assets, moving graphics, treated photos, gifs, and video content
- Ensures that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image
- Organize creative assets for collaborative use
- Upload all email designs to Hubspot (CRM tool) to prep for email routing + scheduling
- Retouch and edit photos, as needed
- Assist in organizing and concepting, styling and (in some occasions) photographing content shoots
- Assist in apparel design as needed
- Assist marketing team in concepting and designing event experiences and activations
- Work in conjunction with Sr. Brand Manager to concept and create holistic campaigns and content
- Work closely with Sr. Brand Manager and assist with additional marketing tasks as needed
- Help develop ongoing brand guidelines
Experience & Skills
- 1-2+ years of experience in design, branding, marketing, creative or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Proficient in Creative Cloud Apps (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom etc.)
- Knowledge of video production including shooting and editing footage (Adobe Premiere)
- Portfolio that demonstrates design skills and aesthetic that aligns with our brand
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple projects, and manage time and workflow in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the fitness industry a plus
Who You Are:
- You have a love for brands and the stories they tell
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You have experience across multiple platforms and disciplines, but never lose sight of the big picture
- You’re a good listener and take feedback in a positive manner, looking to grow
- You have a great eye and impeccable attention to detail
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected] with subject line GRAPHIC DESIGNER // [your name].