POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 17,000 instructors teaching classes across 70 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a ROCKSTAR Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome POUND HQ marketing team! This is an ideal position for someone who can turn analytics into actionable insights and make regular recommendations to sculpt our daily, weekly, and annual strategies. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop, implement, track and optimize all of our digital marketing campaigns including SEO and PPC, and you’ll play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space and driving website traffic while acquiring leads and customers. You should have a curious mind, be a pro at customer segmentation, absolutely LOVE data and live for problem solving. You’ll be the muscle behind all of our digital efforts, including our website, e-commerce, ad strategy and social media strategy. Key responsibilities include managing consumer and pro engagement and transactions across all digital platforms, reporting, managing the online marketing budget and making recommendations for improvements. WordPress and salesforce knowledge is a huge plus.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain, develop & execute digital marketing strategies/initiatives including all digital advertising, promotions & communication
- Oversee all social & digital content management/execution including poundfit.com, social channels and any applications
- Report on both advertising and e-commerce data, web traffic and social media engagement, helping to drive content and messaging recommendations in all areas
- Identify areas of improvement in user experience throughout all platforms
- Help develop digital CRM strategies and customer journeys through segmenting, email communications and automation
- Stay abreast of developments across all platforms and work to implement best practices
- Evaluate and analyze customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Support the team by keeping an eye out for bloggers, YouTubers, and social media influencers who the team should know about
Experience & Skills
- 4+ Years of experience in online/digital marketing
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Adwords, Youtube and Instagram advertising and proven experience managing successful campaigns
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact or similar email marketing platform
- Experience with Salesforce (a plus)
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You have experience across multiple digital platforms
- You pay attention to details and never let a ball drop
- You’re a SOLID multitasker and can stay on top of multiple campaigns at a time
- Knowledge of the fitness industry a plus
We are looking for an eager, passionate individual to join our team as our full-time office manager and marketing assistant.
You will be responsible for managing the daily office operations, helping to facilitate a fun, efficient, and highly productive work environment, while helping cultivating our unique company culture and grow the POUND brand.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn all things marketing – from PR, branding and events to social media and digital marketing – is a rockstar project manager, loves organization, is social media savvy, is creative and thoughtful when interacting with others and is passionate about building relationships.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast paced office
- Report and work to fix/resolve all equipment and facility issues, repairs or inquiries
- Organize and schedule offices meetings, appointments, and manage company calendars and conference room booking process.
- Accept and deliver all mail, packages and food deliveries.
- Foster our company culture through planning and executing incredible internal and external events such as weekly workouts, company celebrations, company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, and other special projects
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies
- Organize and assist with new team member onboarding orientation
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collaborate with the team on marketing initiatives, including content calendars
- Assist in e-commerce and merchandise needs
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from digital and social marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating social & digital content for blog posts, email communications and social channels
- Assist on photoshoots, events and marketing activations (both live and online)
- Monitor social channels to identify content trends and engage with the pulse of the POUND community
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or on track to graduate in 2019)
- A magnetic personality, sense of humor, and get-it-done attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- You’re a self-starter and a problem solver
- You’re a creative out-of-the-box thinker