POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 15,000 instructors teaching classes across 50 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the CEO and executive team while managing the daily office operations and helping to cultivate our unique company culture.
You will be responsible for assisting the CEO in creating an environment that encompasses the POUND lifestyle and brand image, as well as providing general administrative support with scheduling, travel coordination, and project planning, as well as facilitating a fun, efficient, and highly productive work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage CEO’s calendar, including the scheduling of meetings, offsite appointments, and conference calls
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel-related meetings as needed
- Regularly meet with the CEO to review ongoing project statuses and upcoming meetings/events as well as discuss future goals and initiatives
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile AMEX monthly statements
- Occasionally assist CEO with personal errands & miscellaneous requests
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast paced office
- Report and work to fix/resolve all equipment and facility issues, repairs or inquiries
- Organize and schedule offices meetings, appointments, and manage company calendars and conference room booking process.
- Accept and deliver all mail, packages and food deliveries.
- Oversee the office technology and communication systems and support providers
- Foster our company culture through planning and executing incredible internal and external events such as weekly workouts, company celebrations, company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, and other special projects
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies
- Organize and assist with new team member onboarding orientation
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and team
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Workplace experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant and/or office manager
- A magnetic personality, sense of humor, get-it-done attitude, and high level of ownership.
- Resilient, and easily adaptable to change.
- Self motivated, professional and able to problem solve independently.
- Stellar project manager that sees things through to completion.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct office related errands, source vendors and set-up events.
CREATIVE / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Currently seeking a rockstar creative to produce compelling content and marketing materials through video, photography and design. Work covers digital, print, video and apparel.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as lead designer on all advertising, marketing and brand materials, including digital, print and event assets
- Assist marketing team in concepting and designing event experiences and activations
- Organize and assist in concepting, styling and (in some occasions) photographing all content shoots
- Help develop ongoing brand guidelines and service partners with necessary creative assets
- Document (through photo & video) various events and trainings that POUND is leading or participating in
- Assist in apparel design & development as needed
Experience & Skills
Minimum 2 years experience working across several creative modalities, including photo, video and graphic design. Must be familiar with Adobe creative suite, photo & video editing and have experience in visual storytelling for brands.
Please include your resume, portfolio link and salary requirements.