POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 17,000 instructors teaching classes across 70 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
POUND is seeking a Director of Operations with the proven ability to improve processes, create procedure, and implement changes in operations that optimize productivity and bottom-line results.
As the Director of Operations you’ll work closely with our executive team to strategize and develop long-term plans that create new levels of efficiency to help our business grow and scale, from inventory management to international distribution, logistics, processes and procedures, systems, customer service, and budget management.
You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the most effective strategies for company growth, analyzing and maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring follow-through on critical company projects and creating synergy across business lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive management in the development of performance goals, long-term operational plans and associated budgets
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and cross-departmental collaboration
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Oversee customer service, creating processes and procedures to ensure that customer issues are tracked across all communication platforms and resolved in a timely manner and is done so with a smile
- Responsible for inventory management, establishing cost controls for shipping and optimizing international distribution
- Oversee all IT systems and directly manage third party outsourced web development team to troubleshoot and resolve critical issues and project manage the ongoing development of website functionality and features.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in operations
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional successes
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics