POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 20,000 instructors teaching classes across 94 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
POUND is seeking a Director of Operations with the ability to improve processes, create procedure, and implement changes to optimize productivity, increase profitability and positively impact the bottom-line.
As the Director of Operations you’ll work closely with our executive team to strategize and develop long-term plans that create new levels of efficiency to help our business grow and scale, from inventory management to international distribution, logistics, processes and procedures, systems, customer service, and budget management.
You will be responsible for implementing effective strategies for growth, analyzing performance and maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring follow-through on critical projects, and creating synergy across business lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive management in the development of performance goals, long-term operational plans and associated budgets
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and cross-departmental collaboration
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives
- Create reporting and KPIs to present performance metrics and findings to leadership team in weekly meetings.
- Analyze KPI’s, customer feedback and market trends to maximize conversion, cross selling opportunities and drive demand for each product category
- Build and maintain vendor relations to ensure production deadlines are met and cost saving measures are implemented
- Maintain timelines and deliverables and communicate changes/updates to team and identify process delay patterns and devise solutions to prevent future issues
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience in operations
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional successes
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics