POUND is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Based in Los Angeles, CA, we have a network of over 20,000 instructors teaching classes across 94 countries.
We aspire to change minds before bodies and use beat to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection.We turn workouts into Jam Sessions and balance into a lifestyle. We’re not afraid to turn up the volume -in class, as humans, or in life.
We pride ourselves in being an extremely fun and dynamic work environment with competitive benefits, regular fitness classes and group activities, openness, respect and above all else, heart. Come MAKE NOISE with us!
PRO EXPANSION MANAGER
At POUND, community is everything, and our instructors are the heartbeat of ours. We’re very excited to be bringing a brand new Pro Expansion Manager to our business development team to help us recruit, support, and retain our amazing instructor base. For recruiting, our Pro Expansion Manager will be focused on bringing the POUND Pro training opportunity to future instructors (i.e. POUND Pros) in the right way, and through the right sales and marketing channels. We currently have over 20,000 instructors across the globe, with hundreds going through training every month, and we want to make sure we’re supporting them and elevating them as they begin their unique teaching journeys, so supporting and retaining our instructors once they graduate will be an equally important part of this position.
Our new Pro Expansion Manager will be responsible for a few key areas:
- Lead generation – Coming up with creative ways to get in front of new instructors and create demand as well as cold outreach in specific markets. You see opportunity everywhere you go and love to reach out to anyone and everyone when you’re excited! You’re familiar with ‘mine and grind’, love using social channels, leads lists, and Google to recruit and reach out to the right people.
- Sales – You’re a creative thinker and a closer! Ideally, you are also a POUND Pro (or at least a group fitness instructor) and are super excited to grow the brand and get more people teaching across the globe. You’re skilled at thinking outside of the box and finding cost effective ways to get in front of new eyes, and excellent at making true connections and seeing exactly what benefits each individual person is looking for. You know how to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’, are motivated and excited by sales and revenue goals, and can deliver results. You’re familiar with a CRM and can work the leads in your Hubspot pipeline via phone calls/emails to make sure you hit your goal and fill trainings each month.
- Customer Service – While not the main function of the role, it’s key that this person can relate to our instructors, help them troubleshoot any concerns or issues, and elevate them after their training date. You are a big picture thinker who can raise awareness and do mass outreach in over 50+ markets at a given time, but you’re also able to execute on a micro level by supporting Pros who need to find a venue to teach at or have questions about our instructor platform, The Label. You’re eager to be a point of contact that future instructors feel safe reaching out to, and are driven to be part of a team responsible for hitting qualitative and quantitative goals each month. Plus, following their journey and supporting them throughout will ultimately grow the brand and lead to even more instructors and success!
- Group X instructor or POUND PRO preferable
- Energetic go getter – lead generating machine – multitasker
- 3-5 years of sales and/or customer service and sales experience
- Extremely well versed at building communities, networking, growing relationships, and thinking out of the box
- Hubspot CRM experience a plus
*Please include cover letter + resume!