Join us for this incredible 2-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND classes for any age and all abilities! No prerequisites!
This is a virtual training led through a Zoom video conference over 2-days, 5 hours each day. Attendance and participation are verified through your video presence.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Prepare to SWEAT, SCULPT, and ROCK your way through all things POUND and discover how drumming and exercise combine to create an addictive and inclusive fitness experience like nothing else out there!
- Discover the POUND formula: Ripstix, POUND’s four positions, class Set Lists, and choreography
- Learn about the mind, body, and inner rockstar benefits that support POUND’s rockout workout
- Break down 6 tracks of choreography and discover POUND’s foundational cueing skills
- Explore POUND’s instructor platform, The Label, an exclusive resource available to licensed POUND Pros
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Class
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Pro Training Guide*, a FREE set of Ripstix®, and permission to rock! An email with a link to order your FREE pair of training Ripstix (depending on your registration date, this email will come at least 29 days before your training date).
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND as an official POUND Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides POUND Pros with all the tools needed to help build, teach and promote their classes PLUS monthly new choreography releases.
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.8 • AFAA: 7 • NASM: 0.7 • Canfitpro: 4 • Fitness Australia: 5
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Membership to POUND Rockout Workout content in The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.