Join us for this incredible 1-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND classes for any age and all abilities! No prerequisites!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Prepare to SWEAT, SCULPT, and ROCK your way through all things POUND and discover how drumming and exercise combine to create an addictive and inclusive fitness experience like nothing else out there!
- Discover the POUND formula: Ripstix, POUND’s four positions, class Set Lists and choreography
- Learn about the mind, body and inner rockstar benefits that support POUND’s rockout workout
- Break down 6 tracks of choreography and discover POUND’s foundational cueing skills
- Explore POUND’s instructor platform, The Label, an exclusive resource available to licensed POUND Pros
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Class
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Pro Training Guide*, a set of Ripstix® and the permission to rock!
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND as an official POUND Pro
- An invitation to join The Label, our online instructor portal that provides POUND Pros with all the tools needed to help build, teach and promote their classes + monthly new choreography releases.
CEC’s from the world’s leading accreditations: POUND Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.7 • AFAA: 7 • NASM: 0.7 • Canfitpro: 4 • Fitness Australia: 5 • BCRPA: 7
* Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. Due to ongoing considerations around Covid-19 and our mission to provide the safest possible trainings, we are remaining flexible with our cancelation policy. In the event that a training you enroll in is postponed or you need to make a change, we can move you free of charge to a virtual training or explore other options that fit your needs.
* All in-person trainings will adhere to current local and venue guidelines and mandates regarding Covid-19 safety.