Join us for this incredible, fun-filled 3-days training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching Generation POUND to “Rockstars in Training,” ages 6-12.
Prerequisites: Must be 18+ years old to attend training.
This is a virtual training led through a Zoom video conference. To best promote Pro success, it is recommended that participants attend a training in a language they are fluent in. Active participation, including the ability to communicate in the training’s listed language, and video presence are required for licensure.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Uncover the mission behind Generation POUND and how the principles of POUND are used to encourage and inspire movement, musicality, leadership, teamwork, confidence, and self-expression
- Break down the components of the Generation POUND formula, and learn how to create dynamic and customizable class experiences
- Break down 5 official Generation POUND tracks and learn kid-friendly coaching cues
- Explore key teaching concepts and safe coaching techniques for youth aged 6-12
- Discover how to construct Generation POUND Activities that inspire collaboration, creation, and movement
- Review time-tested tools and tips on how to launch Generation POUND classes in your communities, gyms, and schools
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official Generation POUND Training Guide*, a set of Ripstix, and permission to rock! Be on the lookout for an email with a link to order your INCLUDED pair of training Ripstix (depending on your registration date, this email will come 29 days before your training date).
- A digital certificate of completion and license to teach Generation POUND as an official Generation POUND Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides Generation POUND Pros with all the tools + resources needed to help build, teach, and promote their classes, including monthly new releases of choreography, instructor tools, and continued education opportunities
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.7 • AFAA: 7 • NASM: 0.7 • Canfitpro: 4 FIS
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
Interested but want to learn more? Join us for a live virtual session with one of our ICONs (master trainers) for a sample master class and an inside look into the training experience and program, followed by a Q+A session. https://poundfit.com/master-class
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Training participants must be 18+
**Membership to Generation POUND content in The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.