Join us for an unforgettable 2-days
training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND Unplugged classes. Prerequisites: No prerequisites!
This is a virtual training led through a Zoom video conference. Attendance and participation are verified through your video presence.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Immerse yourself in a POUND Unplugged interactive class experience
- Learn about the physical and mental health benefits that support the alternative POUND Unplugged class
- Uncover the POUND Unplugged Formula: Ripstix, positions, class structure, choreography, and coaching
- Break down 5 tracks of choreography and the tools for coaching rhythmic breathing and meditation
- Identify strategies to promote class results, membership, and success
- Discover the tools that will support your POUND Unplugged Instructor license inside POUND’s Instructor platform, The Label - including access to exclusive Ripstix package discounts and other Pro perks
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Unplugged class
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Unplugged Training Guide*, a FREE set of Ripstix, and permission to ROCK! An email with a link to order your FREE pair of training Ripstix (depending on your registration date, this email will come at least 29 days before your training date).
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND Unplugged as an official Unplugged Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides Pros with all the tools needed to help build, teach and promote their classes + new Instructor tools added monthly.
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND® Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.7
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Membership to POUND Unplugged content on The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.