Join us for this incredible, fun-filled 1-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching Generation POUND to “Rockstars in Training,” ages 6-12. No Prerequisites!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Uncover the mission behind Generation POUND and how the principles of POUND are used to encourage and inspire movement, musicality, leadership, teamwork, confidence, and self-expression
- Break down the components of the Generation POUND formula, and learn how to create dynamic and customizable class experiences
- Break down 5 official Generation POUND tracks and learn kid-friendly coaching cues
- Explore key teaching concepts and safe coaching techniques for youth aged 6-12
- Discover how to construct Generation POUND Activities that inspire collaboration, creation, and movement
- Review time-tested tools and tips on how to launch Generation POUND classes in your communities, gyms, and schools
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official Generation POUND Training Guide*, a FREE set of Ripstix, and permission to rock!
- A digital certificate of completion and license to teach Generation POUND as an official Generation POUND Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides Generation POUND Pros with all the tools needed to help build, teach and promote their classes PLUS new instructor tools added each month!
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.7 • AFAA: 7 • NASM: 0.7 • Canfitpro: 4 FIS
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Membership to Generation POUND content in The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.