Join us for this incredible 2-days
training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND classes for any age and all abilities! Prerequisites: Must be 18+ years old.
This is a virtual training led through a Zoom video conference. To best promote Pro success, it is recommended that participants attend a training in a language they are fluent in. Active participation, including the ability to communicate in the training’s listed language, and video presence are required for licensure.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Prepare to SWEAT, SCULPT, and ROCK your way through all things POUND and discover how drumming and exercise combine to create an addictive and inclusive fitness experience like nothing else out there!
- Discover the POUND formula: Ripstix, positions, class Set List design, and choreography
- Learn about the mind, body, and inner rockstar benefits that support POUND’s rockout workout
- Break down 4 tracks of choreography through each position and discover POUND’s foundational cueing skills
- Explore advanced cueing skills with 2 bonus tracks
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Rockout Workout Pro Training Guide*, a pair of Ripstix®, and permission to rock! Be on the lookout for an email with a link to order your INCLUDED pair of training Ripstix (depending on your registration date, this email will come 29 days before your training date).
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND Rockout Workout as an official POUND Pro
- An invitation to join The Label**, our online instructor portal that provides Pros with all the tools + resources needed to help build, teach, and promote their classes, including monthly new choreography releases and continued education opportunities
Continued Education Credits (CECs): POUND Education Hours: 8 • ACE: 0.8 • AFAA: 7 • NASM: 0.7 • Canfitpro: 4 • Fitness Australia: 5
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No-shows and last-minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
Interested but want to learn more? Join us for a live virtual session with one of our ICONs (master trainers) for a sample master class and inside look into the training experience and program, followed by a Q+A session. https://poundfit.com/master-class
*Printed versions of the Training Guide can be purchased for $30 USD + shipping costs by emailing [email protected].
**Training participants must be 18+
***Membership to POUND Rockout Workout content in The Label is billed depending on the subscription. View pricing here.