Join us for an unforgettable 1-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND Unplugged classes. Prerequisites: An active POUND Pro license and Label membership.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
- Immerse yourself in a POUND Unplugged interactive class experience
- Learn about the physical and mental health benefits that support the alternative POUND Unplugged class
- Uncover the POUND Unplugged Formula: Ripstix, positions, class structure, choreography and coaching
- Break down 5 tracks of choreography and the tools for coaching rhythmic breathing and meditation
- Identify strategies to promote class results, membership and success
- Discover the tools that will support your POUND Unplugged Instructor license inside POUND’s Instructor platform, The Label – exclusive resources available to licensed POUND Pros and Unplugged instructors
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Unplugged class
REGISTER & RECEIVE
- A downloadable digital copy of the official POUND Unplugged Training Guide*, and access to exclusive Ripstix offers!
- A digital certificate of completion + license to teach POUND Unplugged as an official Unplugged Instructor
- An invitation to join The Label, our online instructor portal that provides Instructors with all the tools needed to help build, teach and promote their classes + new Instructor tools added quarterly.
- Unlock Unplugged membership in The Label, with new class resources added monthly, for only an additional $5/month (monthly Label subscription) or $50 annually (annual Label subscription)**
POUND Education Hours: POUND Education Hours: 8
Participants must successfully complete training to receive CEC/CEUs and their license to teach. No shows and last minute cancellations may be subject to a fee.
**Membership to POUND Unplugged content on The Label is billed at $5/month (monthly subscriptions) and $50/annually (annual subscriptions) in addition to each Pro’s existing subscription. To cancel or modify your Unplugged membership, email [email protected]