TIME: 45 MINUTES
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 C zucchini (cherry tomatoes work too!)
1 red onion. Cut into 1 inch pieces
1 C Pineapple (peach, nectarine work too!), cut into 1 inch pieces
¼ C GINGER DRESSING
1 TBSP chopped herbs (cilantro, chives, parsley
- Prep ingredients.
- Add chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and onion to a bowl. Add GINGER DRESSING, toss to coat and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in cold water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro (or herb of your choice) and enjoy!