When it comes to workout wear, putting together an outfit can be pretty simple. Throw on some leggings, add a trendy POUND tank, your favorite pair of sneaks and call it a day. But what happens when you’re ready to go from fitness rebel to fashion rebel? Well our first advice to you is start with a [BASS].
Choose a Base
A bass in a musical sense is the rhythmic foundation of a band or song. But what do you do after you’ve got your bass? Add in drums, guitar and of course a rockstar lead singer!! For us movement musicians, building a song is the same as creating a rockstar look. Check out the steps below to learn how you can REMIX your [BASS]ICS in 5 simple steps!
1. After you have your base, add a pair of rocker ripped jeans.
2. Add layered texture or flair with a green sports bra or bralette.
3. Instead of sneakers, add some badass combat boots.
4. Elevate the look with a pair of sunglasses, beanie, backpack or bag.
5. Gather the two things you can’t leave the house without, your phone & a pair of Ripstix!
Click here to shop the entire collection!