PESTO POTATOES AND EGGS
TIME: 30 MINUTES
½ pound mini gold potatoes
2 tsp olive oil (divided)
2 TBSP PESTO (divided)
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
S+P to taste
Sliced tomatoes or oranges
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut mini potatoes in half (or 4ths if larger), place them cut side down, drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Cook potatoes for 15 minutes then remove from oven. Evenly drizzle 1 TBSP pesto and lemon juice. Bake for another 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender to a fork.
- While potatoes are finishing in the oven, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet over low heat. Crack an egg into a small ramekin and slowly add to the skillet, repeat with the second egg. Cover with a lid and cook for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer each to a plate.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, transfer to a bowl, add 1 TBSP fresh pesto and mix to coat.
- Add potatoes and sliced tomatoes to plate— sprinkle eggs and potatoes with S+P and enjoy!
Note: Double or triple your potato amounts and store for bowls and other meals throughout the week