Imagine leading a class on a white sandy beach, poolside or in a gazebo overlooking sparkling blue waters! You can experience this and a luxury all-inclusive vacation at the same time when you take a “teaching vacation” with our partner, Fit Bodies, Inc. As a licensed POUND Pro, you can travel to teach at a fabulous vacation destination AND you will get to experience all the benefits of a luxury holiday while inspiring and showcasing your expertise to resort guests. Here are our top reasons to going beyond your club or studio and explore opportunities that could lead you to some of the most coveted locations around the world. (Think Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Curacao, Turks & Caicos, St. Martin, the Bahamas or Panama!)
- VACATION with ease: If you sign up for a teaching opportunity with an organization like Fit Bodies Inc., all the groundwork, such as hotel reservations and trip detail provisions, is handled for you.
- ENJOY stunning resort settings, luxury all-inclusive accommodations, world-class amenities, unsurpassed personal service and limitless gourmet fare for you and your companions. Wake up and walk out of your luxury suite right onto the beach or poolside classroom!
- SAVE by traveling for a fraction of the normal cost–the all-inclusive accommodations (at five-star resorts!) are provided in exchange for one or two classes taught each day.
- IMPROVE and INSPIRE your skills as an instructor by working with a wide variety of experience levels, ages, languages and physical abilities. Enhance and change the lives of resort guests by sharing the gift of fitness, health, and wellness. Guests have the confidence to join classes and fitness experiences, even more, when they are on vacation and are excited to find an experienced, educated professional leading the workout.
- RECHARGE your fitness batteries and use the free time you don’t have at home to spark your creativity, relax your body, and nourish your mind and soul.
- REACH rockstar status, make new connections and create lifelong memories while simply doing what you love. Take advantage of being the fitness authority during your stay. Guests are eager to try new things when they are in a vacation state of mind!
- ESCAPE the “everyday” schedule. Teach on the beach or poolside rather than within the same four walls. Searching for shade from the sun, level sand or adequate space also can serve as a fun challenge as you adapt to your vacation surroundings. Step out of your comfort zone, get creative and expand your (literal) horizons.
- BECOME an international presenter (when you travel outside the country). You will gain this new accolade after your very first class—an exciting addition to your fitness resumé.
- NETWORK with organizations, other guests, other fitness professionals, and potential new clients. You will have the opportunity to connect with the resort where you’re teaching and you will meet people from all walks of life.
Already a POUND Pro?
Head over to The Label to access a special discount on Pro Perks and create your free teaching profile!
Ready to become an instructor and start your international teaching career?!
Join us at an upcoming training and get ready to make career dreams come true in 2020!